The best results are usually obtained when both the geometry and the material are optimised for the MIM technology.
In case you want to ask for the feasibility of a component you should have available the following details:
- component drawing in 2D format (jpg or pdf) or 3D format (ProEngineer)
- list of critical dimensions that really require strict tolerances because of the application
- component weight in grams
- material presently used or foreseen for the component
- required properties (mechanical, chemical, physical, corrosional, surface treatments)
- annual expected lot size
You can then send an E-Mail containing such information to our technical marketing staff that will answer you as soon as possible.