Small metal parts have many applications in a variety of sectors.
A very large number of assembled products usually include
small metal components which are either machined or manufactured
by precision casting.
Mim Italia offers powder injection moulding as an innovative
and cost-effective alternative to traditional manufacturing
processes. Such technology allows to combine maximum freedom
in the design of component details, using techniques normally
used for plastic materials, with the excellent mechanical
properties of the most advanced materials.
Because of this, the reduction of sub-supply costs that can
be achieved using a supplier which offers a more cost-effective
technology, such as Mim Italia, can become a key success factor.
The following components are examples of what Mim Italia can
- ball screw parts;
- stainless steel eyewear parts;
- clips for fixed orthodontic braces;
- thread guides, and components for textile machinery;
- belt fasteners, zip fasteners, buckles, watchcases;
- small gears for electric household appliances drives;
- complex gears for articulated tripods;
- hammers, triggers, bolt levers and safety catches for firearms;